Friday, October 31, 2008
Titus Bedilu Pridemore is Officially Ours!!!
After 14 months of waiting the day has come! We received the call at 8:45am that we had passed court and Titus is officially ours. Our travel date has been moved up two weeks and we will be leaving for Ethiopia on November 15th. We can't wait to hold our sweet son! Just 15 days until we leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm SO excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet Titus!! And it won't be long now!
Woo hoo!!! Can't wait to see you home with Ti!
Congratulations, guys! What an exciting adventure!
Oops -- logged in as the wrong person . . . "Dr. Nick" is really Mischelle. :o)
God is Good! Congratulations on the newest Pridemore, Ti. I can't wait to meet him.
What a blessing he will be to your lives. We will continue to pray for your growing family.
Post a Comment