So good to SEE you guys again!! I miss our travel group!! I've been thinking about calling you lately...Our readoption hearing was supposed to be this month but it got delayed until the end of August. I'll post pics on my blog when it's done. :)And it's great to see Titus mobile! It's a lot more work but lots of fun.
Congrats! He's adorable!I so wish we were at the end of our journey! :o)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
So good to SEE you guys again!! I miss our travel group!! I've been thinking about calling you lately...
Our readoption hearing was supposed to be this month but it got delayed until the end of August. I'll post pics on my blog when it's done. :)
And it's great to see Titus mobile! It's a lot more work but lots of fun.
Congrats! He's adorable!
I so wish we were at the end of our journey! :o)
Post a Comment