



Here are some new family pictures that were taken this past weekend. We are so grateful for the 3 boys God has given us to enjoy. As we get ready for a new year, we look forward to all of the fun times to come in 2009. As I sit here typing and adding the pictures the song "We are family" is playing in the background from the studio website. It's true, we are family, and what a great family! If you would like to see more pictures, including some with Aunt Sharon and Mama and Papa you can view them for the next 30 days at http://www.magicmoments4all.com/Pridemore_Family_Gallery/index.htm
4 comments:
We are so thrilled for you family. Your 3 boys are stunning:)) Oh what a year we have had!!
Blessings & Happy New Year!
I love the pictures! Ty has gotten so big since I last saw him in Ethiopia! Happy New Year!
Hey - so great to see pictures of your cuties! I so miss you guys - really enjoyed meeting you in Ethiopia. Hope all is well.
Justine
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! I can not believe how big Ty has gotten!!! You all look great! God is good!
love, jori
Post a Comment