Well, I hope you can forgive me for taking so long to post again. We have been very busy with all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season as well as just settling in with three kiddos. Titus is adjusting well to our household and loves it when the two big boys stop by to say hi to him. Josh is getting back into the school groove after a few days off for Thanksgiving (and a nasty stomach bug) and Drew is settling into his new role as big brother.
We had a great time setting up our Christmas trees (yes, all 14 of them!) and getting out our other Christmas decorations. I just love this time of year! We also took Ti to get his first professional pictures taken and then all three boys to get their Christmas pictures taken last week. It has been busy around here!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you say 14 TREES?? Are you kidding:) That is remarkable!!! We are still working our 1:) lol
Can we see pics....make us believe!!!
Sooo happy you are home!
Hello my friend!! I miss you guys so!! I MUST see photo's of Ty's first shots AND all of them together! Hope you have a merry Christmas! We love you guys!
jori
Post a Comment