I will try to catch up the Thursday update another time. I am writing to ask for prayers. I woke up at 4 am with the stomach flu and fever. Please pray that I can feel better soon and that Todd and Ti don't end up getting sick. Our flight leaves at 10:15 tonight Ethiopia time, 1:15pm Missouri time. The flight is 17 hours to DC and then we have a five hour layover before flying to St. Louis. Please pray for safe travel and that Ti's ear doesn't hurt on the plane. Thanks for the prayers! We can't wait to see you all! |
Friday, November 21, 2008
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We are petitioning our Father!! So sorry to hear you are sick, you almost made it the whole week!
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! I'll be praying that Todd and Ti don't catch it and that you get over it quickly!
YOu are in the midst of traveling right now, so you won't see this till you're home, but know that we are praying for you as well...we know it is a hard trip!
Can't wait to see the post that you are home! :)
Take care,
Amy Lusse
I am so sorry to hear that! I was SO SO sick with vomiting and diarrhea when I got home...wonder if I caught what you caught! It was so nice to meet you!
I am praying!!! So glad you guys are almost home!!!
Sorry to hear that you got the bug. Buffy got it when we finally made it home. I hope you had safe travels and a happy Thanksgiving. It was great meeting you!
Where are the pictures? :o) I'm anxiously checking every day!
Post a Comment